Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
Duel Challenges Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
Duel Challenges Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
Duel Challenges Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
Duel Challenges Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
Duel Challenges Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
Duel Challenges Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
Duel Challenges Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
Duel Challenges Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
Duel Challenges Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
Duel Challenges Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
Duel Challenges Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
Duel Challenges Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Duel Challenges Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
Duel Challenges I_vote_lcapDuel Challenges I_voting_barDuel Challenges I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
Duel Challenges I_vote_lcapDuel Challenges I_voting_barDuel Challenges I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

Duel Challenges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gagethompson
Administrator
Administrator
Gagethompson

Duel Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Duel Challenges   Duel Challenges EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Want to test your skill against a ridicoulsy hard deck just for fun? Well a challenge duel is what you should try out. I will build a deck and we will duel with a specific stipulation implied. Both me and the challenger have to always play with a tcg format deck except the challenge says otherwise. These are open to everyone not just those of the twilight dorm. I have 3 challenges at the moment.

Full Force
-I make a deck and get to use stuff of its format and the current format. The challenger can chose if he wants to have the rules of that format to be applied. (6 cards for the first hand, Sangan gets eff when detached, etc)
Decks
-Full Force Dragon ruler
-Full Force Prophecy
-Full Force Goat Control

The Great Muka Muka challenge!
I Have 2 cards banished during the duel. Those 2 cards are applied as if they were on the field. and the 2 cards are Appropriate and Infinite Cards. Only I get the effect of infinite cards.

The Challenge Challenge!
Make up your own challenge to challenge my challenges XD. I will only do this challenge if I find the stipulations fair. (Defeating the Challenge challenge will result in the prize earnings of 2 decks from my deck shop and bragging right only.)

What you get for winning
-1 free deck from my deck shop
-The bragging rights of being able to defeat said challenge.
-I will call you by a title when speaking of or to you from now on. (EX: The Great   "Gagethompson" Champion of The Great Muka Muka Challenge! Or King Gagethompson Slayer of the Full force Dragon Ruller Challenge) I will only call you by 1 title at a time if the occasion one beats 2 challenges.

Ways to ungreat ones way to win the challenge! D:<
to duel with a deck to counter it
If you become one of the ungreat ones the only prize you will recieve is being able to say I deafeted "Insert beat challenge her" but didn't have faith in my own deck.

Banned decks
Anti-Meta ( you can have anti-metish cards but if a lot of cards in your deck is about stopping my deck's plays you will be considered an ungreat one)

So come on down and visit the twilight dorm or are the ones in the Chaos dorm afraid of a twilight XD Admins are welcome as well!
Back to top Go down

Duel Challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envoy Dueling Academy :: Dorms :: BLS Envoy of the Evening Twilight Dorm-
Jump to: