Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
qliphoths need to be banned. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
qliphoths need to be banned. I_vote_lcapqliphoths need to be banned. I_voting_barqliphoths need to be banned. I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
qliphoths need to be banned. I_vote_lcapqliphoths need to be banned. I_voting_barqliphoths need to be banned. I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

qliphoths need to be banned.

Go down 
+7
yugideckfan
Uno
Jericho
Gagethompson
Moka
Durbe King Of Angels
Quasar
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Quasar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Quasar

qliphoths need to be banned. Empty
PostSubject: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:51 pm

KONAMI BAN THEM NOW. seriously i have lost 10 duels today because of them ;-;.
Back to top Go down
Durbe King Of Angels
Tester
Tester
Durbe King Of Angels

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Lmao I am not even gonna call you a noob cause all you can do against killer is attack over it
Back to top Go down
Moka
Administrator
Administrator
Moka

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:14 am

Agreed. I can't get over killer. The only card I have in my deck that can potentially hit him is ice beast zerofyne.
Back to top Go down
Quasar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Quasar

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Only card I can use is c9 since it takes monsters when it attacks them so it's pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Durbe King Of Angels
Tester
Tester
Durbe King Of Angels

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Quasar c9 wont work it is a rank 10 and killer is level 10. so you wont be able to take it only attack over it.
Back to top Go down
Gagethompson
Administrator
Administrator
Gagethompson

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Theyre not hard to beat just side in system down, Tribute mask, Cyber dragon, chimeratec, etc
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Tester
Tester
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Pffft, you guys just jelly of my machines. I don't think all of the Qliphoth's should be banned, they have their drawbacks. I think Apoqliphoth will be limited though.
Back to top Go down
Quasar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Quasar

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:19 pm

it only says ranks and levels below it c9 is rank 10 killer is level 10 so c9s effect works on it.
Back to top Go down
Uno
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Uno

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:52 am

you can get over with yubel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:46 pm

yubel can kill qliphoths?
Back to top Go down
Gagethompson
Administrator
Administrator
Gagethompson

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Tragodia beats quilpoths if you have another level 10 XD
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Come on guys...there is still few months for qliphorts. People will found cards which can counter them. they are just a little bit overhyped. Maybe KONAMI gonna change their effects for TCG too, or hit them before the new banlist just as Sixth Sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:30 pm

well i agree, maybe they will be on the banlist or what not, if they do, it will affect the pendulum i guess
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Mt way of beating them involves using the Malefic skillddrain deck i made, Perfect for screwing over killer and any other troublesome qliphoth monster
Back to top Go down
Drace101
Administrator
Administrator
Drace101

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:10 pm

hey blackwings best againist them just summon a kalut or use sirocco to boost osme1 over 3k in otherwords blackwings FTW!
Back to top Go down
Magma Golem (Pyro)
Teacher
Teacher
Magma Golem (Pyro)

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:54 am

today, with my T.G. Hand Stun I've figured out how to get around them, stop them from getting pendulum summoning, and if that don't work you skill drain xD
Back to top Go down
Gagethompson
Administrator
Administrator
Gagethompson

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:41 am

Quilpoths already use skill drain... It is awesome in that deck XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:25 am

wow, i should ad tg stun then and test it out
Back to top Go down
Ptolemy55
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Ptolemy55

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Dude,Qliphorts are pretty easy to beat,all you need is a monster which has a higher rank/level.
While summoning something like that is impossible in a rank 4/level 4 deck(like constellars or Satellarknights).It's preety easy to summon Heartland Draco,get a continuous spell and direct attack him atleast once,Killer is unaffected by activated monster effs,but it's not unaffected by continuous monster effs,so Heartland Draco will be able to protect himself(unless he negated it's effs)

P.S.:- Bane,Killer is unaffected by traps,so skill drain won't work.If you meant that you would attack killer with your malefic monsters(Malefic cyber end or Malefic rainbow would suffice)Then,nvm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: qliphoths need to be banned.   qliphoths need to be banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

qliphoths need to be banned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envoy Dueling Academy :: Dorms :: BLS Envoy of the Beginning Dorm-
Jump to: