Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 I_vote_lcapChapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 I_voting_barChapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 I_vote_lcapChapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 I_voting_barChapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladecharge

Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1   Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Chapter 1: exploring ruins and Protic Gifts. Due to request i will sperate each chapter into different parts.

Our heroes set out to go find go find food, water, the deck machine and beds so they can settle in for the 4 days. We got to Josh and Giovanni as they try to find the water and food. Giovanni brought up an idea in his mind and he told josh “you know the 4 days will probably happen until after the portal closes or until they come to see if we are still hear which they probably will if you think about it.” Then josh look at him and said as Giovanni look at him “Probably it would be a waste of time if they us came over and no one was there. I think they expect us to know that.” Then Giovanni said “I hope my autism does not affect my ability to train and fight. Even thou I am only on the board septum. It probably will but I hope it won’t be bad. ” Then josh replied “Don’t worry about it now if it happens it happens. It will do no good to worry about it now. In fact it will make it worser when it comes. That stuff cans happen. It does affect you and hold you back but not as bad as the people who have it normally usually have it” then Giovanni said after sighing “Ya your right.” Giovanni caught a quick glimpse of a refrigerator he tells josh “Josh I think I just saw a fridge. Follow me I think it in this room.” They went to the room were Giovanni thought he saw a refrigerator. They went into the room and josh said “Yep your right.” Josh opened it up both doors of refrigerator “We got sandwiches, stuff for salads bottles of water, fruit. In the freezer is frozen veggie bags. We also have Right health brand microwave food. All of them have veggies in them.” Giovanni look to the right of the refrigerator. He saw a micro wave then he said “Found a microwave.” Josh closed the door then he said “That pylon must be powerful enough to power everything up. I don’t know how it does it but it does it. Now got find the Bathroom because I got to go.” Then Giovanni remember that there were bathrooms down the hall and he quickly said “Oh their…their bathroom down the hall. I remember seeing a sign. Then Josh said “Uh I don’t remember seeing that. Thanks.” Josh bolted out the door. Giovanni walk to the bathroom to so him and josh can proceed on.

We now go to Zack and Tony. Zack said “He said it in the back but how far back like really. We have been thou 5 rooms how far back is it.” Then tony said “I Know right? Like we are in a place that has been ruined I know they used a pylon that supposed to give power to everything but what ruins are we in. what was this place before it got ruined?” then Zack opened up the door and as he and tony walk thou the door they saw a duel field. Then Tony said “A duel field nice. I bet the deck machine is close by.” They walk to the double doors when they got their they opened it. They went down a hall then they check the door to the left. They opened it they saw a machine it was label deck machine. Then Zack said “I am going to see if their anther one to the door to the right in the hall way. I will be back try to find out to use it. If I find one I will come back and tell you.” then Tony said “Okay.” As he went to the machine he saw a power button. It has the power button on it. He presses it and it came on and it was loading. After it was done loading the main screen appeared. There was the program that runs the computer. And there was a program for deck making. He clicks on it and it appeared. The computer asks him if he wanted to go thru the tutorial. He Click the yes option and he went thru it. After he was done Zack came back and he looks at tony and he looks at him. “I found another one and I learned how to use it. Also I found a lot of duelist disk and duel belts. But thou I only found 27 deck boxes for us to put our decks in so if everyone wants 3 decks then we would be out of deck boxes. They need to put more over here.” Then Tony said “It would be best if we use more than one deck. 3 sound good for each. The duel disk seems bulky. Do you want to tell them it or me? Then Zack replied “Wait for them to finish up.”

Now to Ben and Nathen looking for the beds. Ben said “Mom won’t know that . I don’t know we could go back and tell them. Hu we should have asked that. If they come back the maybe we can ask them if they come back.” He opens up a door.” Hey I found 3.” He went inside more. He saw more beds. “Got more beds.” Nathen was in a room behind Ben and said “Same here.” Then Ben went onto one of the beds and he commented “The sheet is okay and the mattress is hard. This will probably be like the military ones. Pillow is fine.” Then Nathen Yield “They have a bathroom near the beds. It won’t be like in the military.” Then Ben raised his voice “I can hear you. No need to yell. Let’s go back.” Then Nathen said in a lower voice than before “Okay let’s go.”

Now to Jt, Chase and Jeromy. While walking Chase said “I really don’t like the fact we are on a world that a war is going on. What happens if the enemy attacks?” then Jt replied “This place is probably deep into the territory. I do wonder why are we in ruins and what was this place before we left? Oh well.” Then Jeromy said “I think this use to be a club. I kept seeing signs that show it a club.” Jeromy opened up a double door. He, Jt and Chase saw a workout station. Chase notices a sign then chase said “Hey that sign over their says Hition men’s club workout station. This is a club.” Then Jt said “We can use this to help prepare us a bit. Well it clears as day to see that this is the end of the room. No more doors. Let go” Then Jeromy said “Ya let’s go.”

The 9 heroes all came back together conveniently at the same time. When they grouptogeter Jeromy said “Well this is Convenient.” Then Giovanni said “Yep just like in a book or in a movie. I and Josh found stuff for salads, fruit, veggies, microwave food, sandwiches and water.” Then Josh said “It was in a kitchen area.” Yes it was in a kitchen. Then Nathen as he looks at everyone “We found beds and the mattress are hard. The sheets and pillows felt find. We may have to sleep in sleeping bags.” Then Tony said” we found two of the deck machines seems pretty simple to use. We also found Duel disk and 27 deck boxes. If you want to make more than one deck you would have a limit of 3 must because of the limited amount deck boxes unless you want to carry decks in your hand and have to worry about caring them 24/7. The duel desk is bulky it seems. There is a lot so don’t worry there is enough for all.” Then Chase said “We found a work outstation also this use to be a club for men.” Then Josh replied to that “A club as a base?” Then Giovanni quickly replied as he looks at him “Use what you got. Places and things can be used for more than their original purpose. Ever played the walking dead on the PC and yes it can prove it.” Then Jt said “So can you show us were the deck machine is now or no?” then tony said “I actually was planning on going back there to make decks so if you want to come I can show you.” then tony went and everyone came with him. He showed them the rooms and he guides them thru it. They learned how to use it and they started to make decks.

Tony made a Bujin, Consteller and blackwing decks and choses a yellow and blue duel disk. He opened I the duel disk and it was not that bulky the big part of it was for the hand. He found belts he got one that fits him and all deck boxes are black so he grab them. Zack made a Prophecy, Geargia and Madolche he grab a black and grey duel disk. Chase made an evilswarm deck, Gishki and a cyber-dragon deck he got a blue and black. Jeromy made a Number deck, Yang zing and a mask hero deck he also took a white and black duel disk. Josh made a Galaxy/photon deck, E (elemental) hero mask deck (strados is not banned in the anime Dimension), and a Tellarknight deck then he chose a blue and black duel disk. As you may of guess the main color of the duel disk is black. Jt made a fire burn deck. Reversal quizzes deck, and a Chain burn deck. He chose a red and black duel disk. Nathen made a chronomaly deck, Inzetors, and a Shaddoll also he chose a green and black duel disk. Ben made a Chaos dragon deck, Gladiator beast deck and Fire fist deck then he chose a red and black duel disk. Giovanni made a Hat deck (hand artifact and traptrix engines), Necro (necrovalley) malefic drain deck and a lightsworn ruler’s deck then he chose a grey and black duel disk. All of the belts are the same.

Our heroes all went to the kitchen to eat and as they eat ben ask “Hey guys what decks you made make?’ then Giovanni replied after finishing the bite that he bit off his sandwich “I made lightsworn, Hat and lightsworn. If I can’t use life points for JD (Judgment dragon) or skill drain I won’t use it there are other ways I can win Necro malefic drain with using skill drain trust me. I can win with that deck without skill drain.” Then Ben asks “Can I see it?” then Giovanni replied “sure.” He had his deck belt with him and his duel deck. He took out the Necro Malefic drain deck and gave it to Ben to look at. Then Tony ask Giovanni “Uh if you have it can I see your hat deck can I see it?” then he replied “Sure why not.” He got his hat deck out of his deck box and gave it to tony. Then he drank his water. Tony asks Giovanni a while later “Reason for mark of the rose?” then he replied “Because I have a 2 plant type monster and it can help.” Then Ben said “Mount of the creator is good I never thought about it before.” In due time they gave him back his decks and tony said “It good.” Then Ben said “Same but regiki break?” then Giovanni said “Just in case I have a dead card and if I need to destroy something quick. Also helps with a clog hand (a clog hand means that they have a hand that they can’t do or hardly do anything with.)” then Ben said “okay.”

Then Giovanni ask “What about your guy’s decks? Let me guess Ben you made your Glad beast (Gladiator beast) and tony you love black wings and consteller I bet you have them as well.” Then Ben sighs and said “Yep you got me. I am also running chaos dragons and fire fist Coach bear is at 3 over there and Now my chaos dragon deck is better than ever oh ya.” Then Tony muttered “Your right about that.” He spoke louder “I am also running Bujin.” Then Josh asks him “Consteller and Bujin control the field right? Why do you want to run two decks like that.” Then Tony replied “Bujin is basically one card protect and get crane to Otk (one turn kill). They can control but not as much as consteller can plus they can make rank 4s and 5s easy. Trust me dude trust me.” Then Jeromy said “I made a number deck, Snyhcro deck and a mask hero deck.” Then Tony ask Zack “Zack if you wouldn’t mind go check put his deck?” then Jeromy quickly said “I don’t want it check over. I am just saying what decks that I have.” Then Zack told tony “Oh rescue rabbit is at 3.” Then tony said “It is oh okay. I’ll just get rid of Blackwing then.” then Zack ask him “you’re sure you love that archetype (an arch type is a group of cards that shares a part of a name)? Then tony said “Ya I am sure. I will keep the blackwing deck and if they will bring more deck boxes I will use it.” Then Chase said “Dude if it such a problem I found a hidden deck box that you could use. It hidden with the belts.” Then tony said “Thanks chase.”

Josh said “photons/Galaxy, E hero and Tellarknight. 20 dollars to all the decks that I a hearing expect for Necro malefic drain. I hate malefic. Sorry Giovanni.” Then Giovanni replied “it okay I know you don’t like them. Well I am done. I can find the places myself” He put his trash in the garbage. He left the table and goes explore. Then Jt said “I think the Protics will be back the next day.” He looks at the clock on the wall “9pm we have spent 2 hours over here so time here is 4 hours ahead of our earth.” Then ben said “I got to get use to sleeping early. I am done. If anyone wants to join me come on then.” he threw his tuff away and went. The others followed him. Back into the bedroom Giovanni found it rather quickly. He slept in the room and he is wearing bed clothes. Ben said “Oh ya guys there are military type bed clothes under the bed.” Giovanni ask “Hu what?” then Ben said “Nothing go back to sleep.” Then Giovanni replied “I hope I can. I take time for me to sleep when I go to bed most of the times.” Then Josh said “ya it like that because you have all of those things going thru your head. Need to try and unwind your head. Ya it takes time.” then Giovanni said “Uh Hu.” Our heroes went to their beds and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eadas
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1   Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:06 pm

You sure sure have some courage and passion to write all of that, great job btw
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1   Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:22 pm

I do it because i always wanted to do it. i have writing far more than that/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1   Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter one: protics gifts and exploreing pt 1
Page 1 of 1