Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) I_vote_lcapRebirth of EDA (For real this time) I_voting_barRebirth of EDA (For real this time) I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) I_vote_lcapRebirth of EDA (For real this time) I_voting_barRebirth of EDA (For real this time) I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

Rebirth of EDA (For real this time)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keo
Administrator
Administrator
keo

Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of EDA (For real this time)   Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:45 pm

So a lot of you may have noticed that the academy's activity may have dwindled a bit.. well, a lot. Over the past few months activity has immensely decreased.

I'm here to say that all of you envoys can expect that EDA will be officially back in business in the near future. It may take some time to get back up but with your help and support the staff will ensure that we will get the forum's activity off the charts in no time. More updates will be posted in a few weeks.

Once the staff is back together, the academy will be fully operational and back to its former glory.

You can look forward to a fresh new start envoys.

Last edited by keo on Wed May 06, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://envoyduelacademy.forumotion.com
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of EDA (For real this time)   Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:33 pm

KEO

Im helping. I gonna collect dudes...Get ready, in 10 days, we'll start rising EDA again.
Back to top Go down
keo
Administrator
Administrator
keo

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of EDA (For real this time)   Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Announcement updated as of May 2015.
Back to top Go down
https://envoyduelacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of EDA (For real this time)   Rebirth of EDA (For real this time) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of EDA (For real this time)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envoy Dueling Academy :: Main Building :: Announcements-
Jump to: