Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
About Badges/How to use them Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
About Badges/How to use them I_vote_lcapAbout Badges/How to use them I_voting_barAbout Badges/How to use them I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
About Badges/How to use them I_vote_lcapAbout Badges/How to use them I_voting_barAbout Badges/How to use them I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

About Badges/How to use them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keo
Administrator
Administrator
keo

About Badges/How to use them Empty
PostSubject: About Badges/How to use them   About Badges/How to use them EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:40 am

There are two types of badges. You earn badges by completing certain achievements or by buying them. The maximum number of badges that a person can have at the same time is five. You cannot buy badges if you have more than five badges.

Once you have a badge, it will be seen on your posts-

BADGES ON POST:

If you buy a badge you can keep it, sell it or trade it with other members. You can sell the badge to other members with the same price that you bought it with.

To trade badges with other members you and the person you're trading with need to have a badge. Once you and another person agree on trading badges, post here the badge that you are trading and who you are trading with https://envoyduelacademy.forumotion.com/t91-badge-shop#159
Trading badge/badges will exchange the badges which two people have.

Last edited by keo on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://envoyduelacademy.forumotion.com

About Badges/How to use them Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Badges/How to use them   About Badges/How to use them EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:28 am

okay i do understand the badge shop a little bit more now lol, thanks for the explanation Keo
Back to top Go down

About Badges/How to use them
Page 1 of 1