Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
The Monster Reborn of Beasts Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
The Monster Reborn of Beasts I_vote_lcapThe Monster Reborn of Beasts I_voting_barThe Monster Reborn of Beasts I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
The Monster Reborn of Beasts I_vote_lcapThe Monster Reborn of Beasts I_voting_barThe Monster Reborn of Beasts I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

The Monster Reborn of Beasts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magma Golem (Pyro)
Teacher
Teacher
Magma Golem (Pyro)

The Monster Reborn of Beasts Empty
PostSubject: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:36 pm

yep that right, today is about "Ayers Rock Sunrise"

Now what makes this card so good?
not just the fact that there's no downfall, this card will decrease the atk of your opponent's monsters (not just one) 100x the amount of plants, beasts, and winged-beasts in your grave and if you successfully summon the beast-type.

The synergy of Gladiator Beasts
Their are two really good beasts in this deck, Gladiator Beast Samnite and the one that is known to turn the tides of the duel Test Tiger. So all you gotta do is normal summon a gladiator beast from hand, Special Summon Test Tiger (assuming he's in your hand with ayers rock). Tag (send a monster to deck and special summon another) the gladiator Beast summon Bestiari take out a card from opponent's back row, Ayers rock to summon Test Tiger deduct the atk points and summon murmillo take out a monster. The more of Ayers rock in hand the higher this combo.

Ayers rock in the Heraldics' side deck
Well since they already have Heraldry Reborn, its always best to side this cards for greater chances of getting the "Monster Reborn" that you need.

btw, the Raccoon deck works really well with this card.

Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm

It looks like im only one who don't love Raccoons :/
Back to top Go down
Skoolking24

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Ayers rock is Once Per Turn, not sure how having more in hand helps the Glad combo more.

Ayers Rock is 200 atk, not 100.

Why would you side it in Heraldics? Like, my reasoning is what would you side it in against?

I do really like this card though, I run it at 3 in a Solidarity Beast deck I run, as it lets me run over pretty much anything. I also really like how it can summon the beast Earthbound Immortal
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:26 pm

thanks for the advice, i run a heraldry deck and this card might help
Back to top Go down
Magma Golem (Pyro)
Teacher
Teacher
Magma Golem (Pyro)

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 am

lol, before i made this post i never read the card. x,x
Back to top Go down
Drace101
Administrator
Administrator
Drace101

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:17 am

i prefer samsara reincranation dragon for monster reborn related needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:02 am

wow lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Reborn of Beasts   The Monster Reborn of Beasts Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monster Reborn of Beasts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Envoy Dueling Academy :: Dorms :: Classroom-
Jump to: