Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Rate the avatar of last person which post. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
Rate the avatar of last person which post. I_vote_lcapRate the avatar of last person which post. I_voting_barRate the avatar of last person which post. I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
Rate the avatar of last person which post. I_vote_lcapRate the avatar of last person which post. I_voting_barRate the avatar of last person which post. I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

Rate the avatar of last person which post.

Go down 
+8
Dark-flame knight
EnigmaL
keo
Drace101
Bladecharge
Quasar
kangaroo-jolt
yugideckfan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

Rate the avatar of last person which post. Empty
PostSubject: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Yeah guys since there are lack of posts on EDA it's time to change that. So yeah basically in this game you guys rate the avatar of person which posted previously. So next one who post he will rate my avatar and etc...

Back to top Go down
kangaroo-jolt
Tester
Tester
kangaroo-jolt

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:17 pm

give it a 5/10 i love mecha's and dracosack but those shades just dont belong on there at all lol
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:55 pm

That's Dracosswag :3

7/10 - Cool one.
Back to top Go down
Quasar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Quasar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:58 pm

10/10 #SwagGameTooOp
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:06 am

10/10 looks so nice Sponge1
Back to top Go down
Drace101
Administrator
Administrator
Drace101

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 am

8/10 looks badass
Back to top Go down
kangaroo-jolt
Tester
Tester
kangaroo-jolt

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:07 am

8/10, everyone loves blackwings lol
Back to top Go down
keo
Administrator
Administrator
keo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:19 am

8/10 because Jolty is awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
https://envoyduelacademy.forumotion.com
EnigmaL
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
EnigmaL

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:31 am

9/10 because kawaii desu
Back to top Go down
Dark-flame knight
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Dark-flame knight

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:06 pm

6/10 cause not to hurt my friend
and
Bro , u should have kept heroes or boxers
Back to top Go down
Ptolemy55
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Ptolemy55

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:23 pm

8/10 GEPD looks awesome and all,but,I really hate it's mouth and it's effects
It can be really annoying to destroy,lol
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Thats a nice ptolemy 8/10 Razz
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:55 pm

10/10
Back to top Go down
Uno
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Uno

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:31 am

7/10
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:19 am

3/10

Not my style sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ptolemy55
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Ptolemy55

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:24 pm

I really don't get how glasses look cool on Dracossack,but,Here's a 7/10
Back to top Go down
Quasar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Quasar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:44 pm

sexy machine dragon is sexy 10/10 oh btw yugi the glasses on draco are on wrong, you placed it on its body not its head .-.
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:13 pm

10/10
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Quasar it's obvious that sunglasses are always a little bit in front of eyes, not on eyes.Btw, I didn't make the pic.

7/10
Back to top Go down
[ygoking]yugikid1

[ygoking]yugikid1

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:45 pm

UR's is a bit weird looking.it looks like a plane/submarine with a sunshade.It kind of resembles mecha phantom nbeasts i guess . 6/10

btw.Yugideckfan.I though u quit dueling,my friend told that he saw ur post saying u wuit dueling and academies and resigned from admin or something
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:11 pm

No, not really I just quiting GDA.
Back to top Go down
Quasar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Quasar

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 pm

7/10

http://prntscr.com/4pz3zq the arrow points to where his head is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:12 am

everyone gets a 10/10 i don't evenc are
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 pm

9/10

Cool one

Where the hell is everybody????
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 pm

BUMP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avatar of last person which post.   Rate the avatar of last person which post. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the avatar of last person which post.
Page 1 of 1