Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry I_vote_lcapKingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry I_voting_barKingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry I_vote_lcapKingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry I_voting_barKingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladecharge

Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:53 pm

The introduction to the story will be down below a long with my big sig XD. anyway i thought maybe  some of you would like to join it. bouncebounce bounce bounce  randomness FTW. anyway since i am doing yugioh and i always wanted to do one of kingdom hearts i thought that it would be nice if i post it over here as well and i got Keo permission as well. I want at least 6 people to join. if you do not know what it is kingdom hearts is a video game made by disney and sqaurenix. it has ff people and disney people in it. as long as new people like Sora and such. i will go over the rules now. You will be a wondering Keyblade bearer rooming thou the darkness trying to find a new world that is how you will start off.

1. Name  and gender
2. keyblade and stats plus it ability(ies)  max number is 3. keyblade stats is at 1,000 at least and 5,000  at most.  at a certin time i will ask you if you want to get a new keyblade. for example the kingdom key would 3,000 stregth and 2,000 magic. you may chose X0,000 for the stats. the stats for the keyblade will be stregth,magic, defence and luck (dodging and saving you )"

3. personalty
4. i am able to use your charter when i must and remove it if nessasary. meaning i have to i will remove him/her and get to send him/her form place to place.
5. do you want to be a ligth or dark keyblade beaerer.
6. when the times comes you must chose a side i will tell you what side it is.
7. Gavin is not the main person. just so we are clear
8. you must chose between a dive form or an command style. you also must chose one shock. you can make any of these up by the way if you want to. look them up if you want to know what they are.
9. the KEYBLADE WAR will happen so please don't ask me about it.
10. if you would like give me feed back.
11. what class are you? tank (like Terra) scout (like Ventus) Mage (like Aqua) berseker ( fast and power but magic and defence go down) gardian ( like Goffy for example but he has no keyblade) or a trooper ( like Sora)
12. they use rabbit amour which type of amour would you like. Telamind ( magic) Maraduer ( attack) assasain (speed) wachtmen ( luck) protector (defense) heart (health) standered ( none), telagaurd ( magic defense)
13. your class,keyblade and amour will make a differnse in this story.
14. you must chose between 5 command attacks like in the game like fire, fire etc. you are alowwed to use level 2 magic and specail attacks ( physicall attacks that have some maigc in them like thunder surge). only 5 now. if you do not know what they are look them up.
15. what do you want your keyblade ridder to look like and do.
16. you can't have the same keyblade that the orginal crew of kingdom hearts.

okay that all here is the story and i know the rules. i will post the class and armor sheet later. this is the download and again this story will be a different version of the Keyblade wars cause you know parallel universe. sorry for the miss spelling. remember this the intro of the first chapter it going to be like i am telling you the story.

In this universe the keyblade war has not happened so the worlds did not get consumed complete. The population of keyblade bearers is 3,000. The Light keyblader and the dark keyblade bearers have kept the peace. 50% of the keyblader bearers are light and the other half dark. The current leader of the dark bearers is master Xehanort. The Leaders of the light bearers are master Sora, Riku and Terra. They each control a part of them so there is no monarchy of course it been like this for years. There is a problem with the peace. The dark bearers have been doing some questionable things. Attacking innocent people and stealing off of people like food and water. They have claimed that they attack them and they stole form them but the recent act is the most questionable of all is why did some dark bearer instantly attacking keyblade master king mickey world. Could the keyblade war actually happen in this parallel universe?

Last edited by Bladecharge on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:24 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : need ot re edit some and add some in)
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Im in, here is my character bio
Name: Fenris Highmoon
Keyblade: Lunarian cleaver
Stats: 25,000 strength, 5,000 defense, 20,000 luck
Abilities: Lycaon's rage (spawns an etherial wolf as a familiar)
Full moon sanctum (allows fenris to shrug off damage to a certain extent)
Howl of the wolf pack (fenris goes ballistic, increasing his speed, strength and damage threshold for a while, at the cost of energy when finished.)
Side: Dark keyblade wielder
Personality: honorable in combat, very vicious and cruel when that honor is defiled. He tends to be sarcastic but he has his moments when he can be nice, however few they are.
drive form name: Lunar wolf assault
Class: assault/tank hybrid
Armour style: Marauder
Command attacks: zangetsu, poison assault, aera, cura and thunder surge
Keyblade rider appearance: a blue and white kawasaki motorcycle but the front part of it is in the shape of a wolf's head.
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Here is the sheet and Bane you may want to change just saying.
\Class and amour sheet. Boost = 250. Greatly boost =500 Major or majorly boost -750 heavily boost =1000. Deboost are the same things as each boost up their only difference is that they are negative numbers not positive.
All amour give a heavily boost to one stat. Marauder boosts physical attack. Telamind boosts magic. Protector boost physical defense. Telagaurd boost magic defense. Watchmen boost luck. Assassin boost speed. Heart boost health. Slandered gives you nothing. Please chose your two colors.
Stats physical = strength, physical defense= defense against enemy strength, health = how much damage you can take, magic =paranormal power, magic defense =defense against magic, speed = how fast you are and luck = dodging, crits and surviving a devastating blow. Each 1,000 points of luck will count as one percent.
Stat rating for classes, if a rating is low then it least likely for that stat to increase each time your person level up.
Below low= 2,500
Low= 3,500
Normal = 4,000
High =5,500
Very high = 7,000
Trooper class everything is normal even luck. I will only do this for this class
Tank class. Health high, strength very high, physical defense normal, magic low, magic defense low, speed low , luck normal.
Scout class: health low , strength Normal, physical defense low, magic normal , magic defense low ,speed very high , luck normal
Berserker class : health normal , strength high, physical defense low, magic low, magic defense low, speed high, luck high.
Mage class: health normal. Strength low, physical defense low, magic very high, magic defense high, speed normal, luck normal.
Guardian class: health high, strength low, physical defense high, magic low, magic defense high speed below low, luck normal
Elite classes: These classes have different names and the rating will go up on them. for example if a low stat becomes high then the person that has that stat would get 5,500 added to that stat but it would be triples so it would be 16,500.
Trooper evolves into Arch trooper and all stats go to get a high boost.
Tank evolves into Knight and defense goes to high and health goes to very high
Scout evolves into watchmen and speed becomes very high strength becomes high and health becomes normal. Physical defense becomes normal
Berserker evolves into Marauder and health ,strength and speed become very high also mafic defense becomes normal.
Mage evolves Warmage and health is high and physical defense becomes normal. Also luck becomes high.
Guardian becomes Vanguard and health and both defense becomes high also physical attack is normal.
Damage and such will be dealt between number differences.
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:05 am

{apex}greenbane wrote:
Howl of the wolf pack (fenris goes ballistic, increasing his speed, strength and damage threshold for a while, at the cost of energy when finished.)
Personality: honorable in combat, very vicious and cruel when that honor is defiled. He tends to be sarcastic but he has his moments when he can be nice, however few they are.
Keyblade rider appearance: a blue and white kawasaki motorcycle but the front part of it is in the shape of a wolf's head.

Ill change the keyblade stats
Attack: 2,000
Defense: 1,500
Luck: 800
Magic: 700

Also i'll put his class as a berserker

Last edited by {apex}greenbane on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:12 am

{apex}greenbane wrote:
{apex}greenbane wrote:

Ill change the keyblade stats
Attack: 2,000
Defense: 1,500
Luck: 800
Magic: 700

Also i'll put his class as a berserker

You mentioned something about 2 colors and im guessing they have something to do with the armor, so i guess that means i pick 2 armour styles. If so im adding the heart armor style as well
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:54 am

i just mean two colors for your amour that all. i don't mean two styles.
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:34 am

Oh, then the colors i pick would be blue and silver
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:36 am

Bladecharge wrote:
i just mean two colors for your amour that all. i don't mean two styles.

My character is in my opinion, saïx done right
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:16 am

Okay listen up. i am changing the prologue into something way better but it still going to be the same base plot they keyblade war hasn't happened yet and such.i will put the new prologue that i want in it after i am done posting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry   Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom hearts: Parerel unvisre story. entry
Page 1 of 1