Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
Staff Applications Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
Staff Applications Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
Staff Applications Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
Staff Applications Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
Staff Applications Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
Staff Applications Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
Staff Applications Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
Staff Applications Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
Staff Applications Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
Staff Applications Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
Staff Applications Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
Staff Applications Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Staff Applications Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
Staff Applications I_vote_lcapStaff Applications I_voting_barStaff Applications I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
Staff Applications I_vote_lcapStaff Applications I_voting_barStaff Applications I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

Staff Applications

Go down 
+4
jef12345
Jericho
Bladecharge
yugideckfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Here you guys can apply for EDA staff positions. Staff positions that are currently available are : Admin, Moderator, Tester and a Teacher.

The answers you need to answer:

How can you help the academy?  (Admin/Moderator)

How good you are at dueling? (Admin,Moderator,Tester, Teacher)

How good your academy experience is ? (Admin/Moderator)

How much time can you spent on Academy ? (Admin/Moderator,Teacher,Tester)

How good you are at rulings in Yugioh? (Admin,Tester,Teacher)

Why you wanna be; Admin/Moderator/Tester/Teacher

Btw sorry for bad english.

Last edited by yugideckfan on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:29 pm

this is to become a tester
qestion 1. i am pretty good at dueling i have been given praise about some of my decks. I do have more wins than losses. i have beaten qulithohs on Devpro as well as other top meta decks.
qeustion 2. I can spend a good amout of time here but i may not come here as much as i can becuae i have to get eveualtied for 3 weeks then after that i go to collage but i don't think i will effect me THAT badl.
qeustion 3. why do i want to be a tester. i want to see what type of duelist this academy geting
and i think i can help improve the duelist that i meet. I also know a lot of decks out their and how they work. Also i have been on many academies which are now dead and i have seen one go up in flames. I do have good understanding.

those are the reason why i should become a tester.

Last edited by Bladecharge on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Tester
Tester
Jericho

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 am

I'm applying for admin, and I'm pretty sure a certain moderator should also apply, as he was seriously serious about improving EDA and has actually gone through with it. (You know who you are)

I'm an active member who knows the admin panel like the back of my hand and I'm learning CSS (and to a minor extent, HTML) meaning I can code smaller things while Keo is away. EDIT: I can also continue my position as Event Organizer, as to make fun events for members!

I'd say above average, and I can adapt quickly and learn to counter my opponents deck in the second round. I've been a tester for a while now and shown my skill to several members of the academy. Point is, I'm good.

I've been on EDA for a while now and I have experience with being an admin at other academies, as well as moderator experience, mainly on SDA. I have been admin at other non academy forums, and even some non Yu-Gi-Oh! related forum, helping out friends with their own clans and teams and stuff.

I can get on everyday, but not for 5+ hours at the current timing due to a problem with my laptop. I can, however, monitor the site from my iPod/Phone during various times of the day, as to keep an eye on posts majorly.

I'm currently learning most rulings, but I suck when it's making up ruling questions. Giving me time and the card effects I can probably piece together a ruling problem as long as it's not too advanced.

I guess a certain moderator proved this academy could be helped, and as a certain admin has been relieved from duty, and other admins not being active, we could use around 2 more admins.

Dats everything, but I'm not expecting to get the gig. If anything, maybe I'll re-apply for moderator. Luff you guyz <3

Last edited by JerichoTheUnwise on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fergot summin on me application)
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:24 am

I think you both guys did Staff Applications well. Now we waiting for Drace Razz Btw, Jericho. Im happy while being Moderator.
Back to top Go down
jef12345
Administrator
Administrator
jef12345

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

applying for admin

give ideas and improve testing system, and help resqueting more and more people using my enovated ideas Razz.

i'm super good at dueling maybe my wins are lower than losing that cus i test my decks on rated but i can defeat any deck and can build any deck and if u wanna prove, then let's duel!

i have been here a lot of time so i know a lot about this academy and got a lot of exprience.
i have been on a lot of academies before and was admins and mod on a lot of them and i exprience all that.
i was a leader of clans too and a co-leader and most of thoose clans had furoms so i got more exprience from that...

i cant spend a lot just this week cus i got exams then i'll be free for 4+ hours on day.

i'm mod and was tester and most the members failed on my tests sooo...
which mean i'm good at rullings soo much.

Why you wanna be Admin/Moderator/Tester/Teacher
cus with taht i can help the academy more and will get the oportinety to give my oponion and make it active.
and get the oportonity to the COTW Razz.

sry for the bad english too :/
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Wow many admins applications. I like it actually! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 am

Thank you so much Drace. i am a tester now.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Tester
Tester
Jericho

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:01 am

Congrats Blade! Is Drace doing interviews or something, as I haven't seen make any posts about rejecting or accepting applications. I haven't been able to speak to him recently.
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:00 pm

I talked to him few days ago. Anyways, Blade congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:22 pm

Wow Jef congrats on admin very nice good luck.
Back to top Go down
jef12345
Administrator
Administrator
jef12345

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:06 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
~Nickz
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Applying for admin

How can you help the academy? Bringing Activity

How good you are at dueling? I'm good.How does this relate to staff?

How good your academy experience is ? Check my DN profile

How much time can you spent on Academy ? As much as I want

How good you are at rulings in Yugioh? Acceptable

Why you wanna be; Admin To help this place
Back to top Go down
yugar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
yugar

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:27 am

Applying for a tester
I can recruit people and test them straight away without waiting for people that can.
I'm good at dueling, sometimes when I have a bad hand I make it into a good hand somehow. Smile
I have been in this academy long enough to know how it function and what people do to make this academy very active.
I spend up to 2 hours a day when I don't have homework or exams.
I'm very good at rulings.
I wanna be a tester so then I can help get this place loads of members and active.
Back to top Go down
darkn3ssreturn3d
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
darkn3ssreturn3d

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:11 pm

I don't really know which position you guys are in a real need of at the moment but tester or teacher works for me. Very Happy Here's my answers and I DID NOT MEAN TO apply for moderator or admin if i did by any chance just assumed I was required to answer them all. Shocked

Last edited by darkn3ssreturn3d on Wed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkn3ssreturn3d
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
darkn3ssreturn3d

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:14 pm

wouldn't let me delete it from the site so CANCELING MY ADMIN APPLICATION

Last edited by darkn3ssreturn3d on Fri May 08, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drace101
Administrator
Administrator
Drace101

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:02 am

yugar wrote:
Applying for a tester
I can recruit people and test them straight away without waiting for people that can.
I'm good at dueling, sometimes when I have a bad hand I make it into a good hand somehow. Smile
I have been in this academy long enough to know how it function and what people do to make this academy very active.
I wanna be a tester so then I can help get this place loads of members and active.
Application accepted gonna need a good amount of testers once every1 starts recruiting
Back to top Go down
darkn3ssreturn3d
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
darkn3ssreturn3d

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Applying for Tester:
My first application was a flop and miss understood so sorry for the inconvenience
I wont be prideful and I really don't rate on DN just because the fact that it gets reset ALL THE TIME, but ive been playing the game for 3 years now and have had some pretty amazing wins and comebacks.

Im normally on 3 to 4 times a week after 4:30, but on the weekends normally on later in the evenings around 9-12 ish.

As ive stated before ive been playing the game for 3 years now and have seen and even ran many of the archtypes which each have there own different support trap and spells, but I am also aware of the spell speed scale very well and how chain links work from starting out on YGO.

Ive come to realize that one person can only do so much and so have other members on here, but just to be able to do more then what a normal member is capable of to once again help with Envoy's Rebirth.
Back to top Go down
yugar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
yugar

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Applying for a teacher
I can recruit people and test them straight away without waiting for people that can and I can create some duel puzzles for the new recruits we have so then they can keep active hard working.
I have been in this academy long enough to know how it functions and what people do to make this academy very active and what type of stuff they do on classroom.
I wanna be a teacher so then I can help get this place loads of members and active with some fun activities, also I can recruit, test and teach!
Back to top Go down
jef12345
Administrator
Administrator
jef12345

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:40 pm

yugar wrote:
Applying for a tester
accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1