Rules and regulations for the chatbox and forum. Consequences will range from simple to severe based on the infraction and it will be handed out like silverware at a dinner table. There will be no hesitation and it will be hard.
1. No SPAMMING! Any and all spammers will be dealt with properly after a warning. (Spamming includes sending excessive numbers of messages in a row or sending irrelevant messages. Advertising is strictly prohibited.
2. No racism, arguing and no fighting. [Racism means offensively calling someone a name based on their race. If you are friends with them and your "name calling" is on good terms, we will not interfere.] Arguing and fighting between two people can be taken care on Dueling Network private chat. Anyone who deliberately tries to prolong a fight after a warning will be temporarily banned.
3. Simply put, don't annoy people. Be it admins, mods, CED, Twilight, or Beginning members, don't provoke anyone and do not try to get a reaction.
4. Keep a peaceful environment in chat. Competition is at the heart of this game but let us enjoy our days and nights on chat, instead of having to deal with overly aggressive or competitive people.
5. Goes without saying, but treat all positions with respect and do not ask anyone for a promotion without having earned that right or having gotten a message from an administrator.
Temporary kick/ban from chat
1 day ban from chat
3 day ban from chat
1 week ban from chat
LAST RESORT: If you are too out of hand and keep breaking rules, you will be placed on permaban.