Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck I_vote_lcapDrace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck I_voting_barDrace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck I_vote_lcapDrace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck I_voting_barDrace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drace101
Administrator
Administrator
Drace101

Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Empty
PostSubject: Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck   Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Monsters

Blackwing - Kris The Crack Of Dawn (2-3)
Level 4
ATK 1900 DEF
If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Kris the Crack of Dawn", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Blackwing - Kris the Crack of Dawn" once per turn this way. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by Spell/Trap effects.
so you know how you always wanted to search shura with black whirlwind but dind't have a strong enough monster? well now you do kris is like a new bora but he can search the best card in your deck. or make simple rank 4 plays.

Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame (3)
Level 4
ATK 1800 DEF 1200
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck, but its effects are negated.
so this card can search quite alot of things too and what if your opponent has a beater? no problem just beat 1 of their weaker monsters to summon Blackwing - Breeze The Zephyr to get out armor master.

Blackwing - Bora The Spear (3)
Level 4
ATK 1700 DEF 800
If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Bora the Spear", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
This card can be great for spamming and used for an OTK combo with sirocco.

Blackwing - Zephyros The Elite (1)
Level 4
ATK 1600 DEF 1000
If this card is in your Graveyard: You can return 1 face-up card you control to the hand; Special Summon this card, and if you do, take 400 damage. You can only use this effect of "Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite" once per Duel.
this card is good for some combos like you can search kalut with shura then use zephyros' eff to add him into your hand or you can protect your blackhirlwind and get an easy synchro summon or rank 4.

Blackwing - Kalut The Moon Shadow (3)
Level 3
ATK 1400 DEF 1000
During either player's Damage Step, when a "Blackwing" monster you control is attacking or being attacked: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster gains 1400 ATK until the end of this turn.
ALWAYS run 3 kaluts he is amazing u can search him easily and he's gonna save u so often. he can even be used for a sync 6 like goyo or vulcan stuff like that.

Tuners

Blackwing -Blizzard The Far North (1-2)
Level 2
ATK 1300 DEF 0
Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position.
the no speical summoning is kinda suckish but he can be used for that easy synchro 6 or if you run some level 5 synchs that will work too or he can even help recycle kalut with zephyros' eff.

Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind (3)
Level 3
ATK 1300 DEF 400
If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that target's ATK and DEF become half its current ATK and DEF.
Another great card he can be special summoned and half a turn he halfs a cards ATK and DEF which is great since this effect is permanent. if you search him with sirocco and black whirlwind then you can use it for any level 8 synchro monster.

Blackwing - Pinaka The Waxing moon (2)
Level 3
ATK 1200 DEF 1000
Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Blackwing" Synchro Monster. During the End Phase, if this card is in the Graveyard because it was sent there from the field this turn: You can add 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Blackwing - Pinaki the Waxing Moon". You can only use this effect of "Blackwing - Pinaki the Waxing Moon" once per turn.
so pinaka is a gift from the blackwing gods themselveshe is amazing so for those of you who had to suffer with running breeze you no longer have to cause this card is a million times better search with shura and since you got both kris and bora thats atleast 8 ways to synchro summon with him easily and during the end phase you use him to search a new shura Very Happy.

use the following monsters at your own risk
Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem Of Honor
Level 1
ATK 800 DEF 0
This face-up card on the field cannot be used as a Synchro Material. If this card is in the Graveyard: You can target 1 non-Tuner "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard; banish both this card and that target, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of the banished monsters, but its effects are negated.
i guess he could be decent for an armed wing but only use him if u got an easy way to discard him cause screw summoning him.

Blackwing - Oroshi The Squall
Level 1
ATK 600 DEF 400
If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Oroshi the Squall", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Blackwing - Oroshi the Squall" once per turn this way. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster: You can target 1 monster on the field; change that target's battle position.
He is an underated card in my opponent if u use him to summon armed wing u can switch your opponent's monster to defense to beat it and deal some damage.

Blackwing - Kochi The Daybreak
ATK 700 DEF 1500
If this card was Special Summoned, it cannot be used as a Synchro Material.
Fun Fact: if he is summoned by shura's eff he still can't be used for a synchro summon something about gamestate. but he is decent if u summon him then special summon bora.

that's all for monsters hope that part helped you understand blackwings better Very Happy

Spells
i'm not gonna go through all the staples like mst,raigeki upstart shit like that so yea... not gonna be alot.

Black Whirlwind (3)
continuous
When a "Blackwing" monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the field: You can add 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to your hand with less ATK than that monster.
so ofc this is the main engine of the deck if you don't have this card you don't have a blackwing deck.

like i said not much blackwings don't got much spell support.

Traps

Black sonic (1-2)
normal
When an opponent's monster declares an attack on a "Blackwing" monster you control: Banish all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. If you control exactly 3 "Blackwing" monsters (and no other monsters), you can activate this card from your hand.
This is like the best card ever xD i mean it's mirror force mixed with d-prison what's better? and if you got 3 blackwings u can use it from your hand so amazing.

Delta Crow - Anti Reverse (0-1)
normal
If you control a "Blackwing" monster: Destroy all face-down Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. If you control exactly 3 "Blackwing" monsters, you can activate this card from your hand.
this card is kinda ehh but it can help and if you don't want it in your main you can side it for those backrow heavy decks but overall it can do alot of good for you who wants to summon armor master then get bth'd? not me that's for sure.

Fake Feather (0-1)
Send 1 "Blackwing" monster from your hand to the Graveyard and select 1 Normal Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard. The effect of this card will be the same as the selected Normal Trap Card.
i used to run this just cause you know sometimes it could help an i used to run vayu so this was an easy way to get him into the grave.You can use your opponent's bottomless or mirror force or whatever point is it can be useful.

Icarus attack (1-2)
normal
Tribute 1 Winged Beast-Type monster to target 2 cards on the field; destroy them.
a staple for winged beasts decks it's just great to say the least.

Extra Deck

Blackwing Armor Master (1-2)
2500 ATK 1500 DEF
Level 7
1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked a monster: You can place 1 Wedge Counter on that monster (max. 1). You can remove all Wedge Counters from your opponent's monsters; the ATK and DEF of those monsters that had Wedge Counters become 0 until the end of this turn.
awesome card just says you got a 3k beater? am i supposed to care?
Blackwing tamer - hawk joe the raven
Level 7
ATK 2600 DEF 2000 (1-2)
1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Blackwing" monsters
You can target 1 Level 5 or higher Winged Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. During either player's turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect that targets only this card, or when your opponent targets this card for an attack: You can target 1 other "Blackwing" monster you control that would be an appropriate target; that card/effect/attack now targets the new target. You can only use each effect of "Blackwing Tamer - Obsidian Hawk Joe" once per turn.
so you remmeber how you worried about your armor master getting rektd? well with your new badass monster you will never worry again and even if your opponent wants to ark r castel or atk him you just redirect that to armor master don't worry you'll get him back soon enough
Blackwing - nothung the starlight
Level 6
ATK 2400 DEF 1600
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Special Summoned: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent, then 1 face-up monster your opponent controls loses 800 ATK and DEF. You can only use this effect of "Blackwing - Nothung the Starlight" once per turn. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
so blackwings got their very own cowboy not only that they get an extra summon so double the black whirlwind searches blackwings have never been so consistant as they are with this new synchro which is easily summoned with blizzard and a random level 4

Beelze Of The Diabolical Dragons (0-1)
Level 8
ATK 3000 DEF 3000
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When you take damage from an attack involving this card, or from an opponent's card effect: This card gains ATK equal to the damage you took.
another good card who doesn't care about beaters or even backrow

Blackwing - silverwind the  ascendant(0-1)
Level 8
ATK 2800 DEF 2000
1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target up to 2 face-up monsters on the field with DEF lower than this card's ATK; destroy those targets. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. During each of your opponent's turns, the first "Blackwing" monster you control that would be destroyed by battle, is not destroyed.
i just added him cause he's my favorite Very Happy

Void ogre dragon (1)
Level 8
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card while you have no cards in your hand: You can negate the activation and destroy it.
if you got no cards in your hand and no backrow to protect you don't worry cause void ogre is here to save the day

Vulcan the divine (0-1)
Level 6
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 face-up card you control and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return those targets to the hand, but for the rest of this turn, you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with the same name as those returned to the hand by this effect. You can only use this effect of "Vulcan the Divine" once per turn.
he is good cause you will probably have another monster or a blackwhirlwind to return so yea. hes kinda like a zephyros how you can have a kalut or a bww on the field just bounce it for protection.

ice beast zerofyne (1)
Rank 4
2 Level 4 Winged Beast-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent currently controls, and if you do, this card gains 300 ATK for each face-up card currently on the field, except this card (these effects are applied until your next Standby Phase).
negates everything kinda self explanitory and i'm tired so yea...

Raid Raptors Force Strix (1-2)
Rank 4
2 Level 4 monsters
This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Winged Beast-Type monster you control, except this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 Level 4 DARK Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
Can any1 say new whirlwind? if only it was that good D:. but no it is a great new searcher that the blackwing gods blessed us with and he can help so much instead of searching a weaker monster u can search shura then use whirlwind to get whatever you want and if you spam with blackwings and get 4 on the field he gets an extra 2k atk and def.

now go find all the other generic shit i didn't add xD
anyways that's all and i hoped i help you make a better blackwing deck.
Back to top Go down
KURIBOO
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
KURIBOO

Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck   Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

wtf why not 3 oroshi staple?
Back to top Go down

Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
Page 1 of 1