Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. I_vote_lcapNew stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. I_voting_barNew stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. I_vote_lcapNew stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. I_voting_barNew stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

New stuff (idk how to say it) just read..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eadas
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning

New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Empty
PostSubject: New stuff (idk how to say it) just read..   New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:04 pm

I was just thinking with all of these new guys coming, this academy will be huge in no time. So i thought before accepting a user why dont we do kinda of an introduction before he joins (dont anyone dare to say there is an introduction stuff here cause i know but dis is different). So we can do dis questions, and da guy dat joins answers them, than the chaos dorm guys and the admins (keo too Wink discuss and see if they want to take him or not. The questions can be like dis:
Main NickName on DN:
How old are you:
What language(s) do you speak?
Where are you from?
Do you know any academy members?
How skillful do you think you are?
Why you want to join this academy?
How often do you play?
What would you like us to help you with?
How many years have you been playing Yu-Gi-Oh?
In what other academy you have been? (If not dont answer)
Im talking 'bout something like this. I just think this should be done for safety measures, if just any bi*** wants to join our academy for troll or to joke with other members or anything else. ^^
Back to top Go down
keo
Administrator
Administrator
keo

PostSubject: Re: New stuff (idk how to say it) just read..   New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Eadas wrote:
--discuss and see if they want to take him or not.

What do you mean by that? :U
Back to top Go down
https://envoyduelacademy.forumotion.com
yugideckfan
yugideckfan

PostSubject: Re: New stuff (idk how to say it) just read..   New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Do not ask him how old is he,or where he is from and what languages he speak. It' not cool to ask someone that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New stuff (idk how to say it) just read..   New stuff (idk how to say it) just read.. Empty

Back to top Go down

New stuff (idk how to say it) just read..
Page 1 of 1