Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
my archtype deck. Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
my archtype deck. Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
my archtype deck. Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
my archtype deck. Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
my archtype deck. Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
my archtype deck. Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
my archtype deck. Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
my archtype deck. Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
my archtype deck. Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
my archtype deck. Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
my archtype deck. Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
my archtype deck. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
my archtype deck. Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
my archtype deck. I_vote_lcapmy archtype deck. I_voting_barmy archtype deck. I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
my archtype deck. I_vote_lcapmy archtype deck. I_voting_barmy archtype deck. I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

my archtype deck.

Go down 
+5
Drace101
Dark-flame knight
Ptolemy55
Bladecharge
jef12345
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jef12345
Administrator
Administrator
jef12345

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:55 pm

hi guys i'll build my own archtype it's gonna be friendship deck that gonna gather all my friends and mates.
that deck gonna gather all of ur feeling guys and ideas so everyone choose his power and abilities and kind (xyz , syncro , fusion , eff monster , pendulum).
so anyone that wanna be on it reply here or pm me.
Back to top Go down
Bladecharge

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:17 pm

okay here mine

Friend- bladecharge level 4 light 1800 attack 2000 defence warrior

when this card is summoned you can normal summon one more time this turn in addation to your first normal summon. while this card is on the feild it gains 300 attack for each card you control and your oppoent moster effects on your opponents side of the feild. can not active as long as this card is on the feild or in the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Ptolemy55
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Ptolemy55

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Alright,Let's get on with the details

Ptolemy,The Sting of Betrayal
1500 ATK 1500 DEF
Level 8
LIGHT Spellcaster

1 LIGHT tuner+1 or more non-tuner DARK monster(s)
When this card is Special Summoned,Switch control of this card with one of your opponent's monster (this effect does not target) The controller of this card takes 1000 Damage during each of his Draw Phases,this card cannot attack,this card cannot be tributed,be used as a synchro,xyz or fusion material or be banished.The Opponent of this card's controller can attack directly.Any Damage the owner of this card receives is halved.

If you think I have too many effs,just say the word,Jefrey Smile
Back to top Go down
Ptolemy55
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Ptolemy55

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Slight correction,at the bottom,Instead of the haived damage thingy,Change it to "any damage this card's controller takes(except from this card) is halved

Back to top Go down
jef12345
Administrator
Administrator
jef12345

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:24 pm

no ptolemy taht wont work soryy.
first of all the deck archtype call "PO FRIENDSHIP " which mean power of friendship so all the cards gonna have PO FRIENDSHIP on name like PO FRIENDSHIP - JOLTY OR PO FRIENDSHIP - PTOLEMY.
second it's a frienship deck which mean the cards gonna help each other not going and help the opponent side.
Back to top Go down
Ptolemy55
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Ptolemy55

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Since I got rejected,this is gonna be the new me,that is,the new PTOLEMY

Po Friendship-Ptolemy
3000 ATK 3000 DEF
Level 8
LIGHT Spellcaster
1 LIGHT "Po Friendship" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner DARK "Po Friendship" monster(s)
When this card is Special Summoned,All "Po Friendship' monsters on the field are unaffected by your opponent's effects until the end of this turn.While this card is face-up,all "Po Friendship" monsters cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.During each of your Standby Phases,you can pay 500 life points to Special Summon a "Po Friendship" monster from your Graveyard,it cannot attack and it's level becomes 8.If this card is used for an XYZ summon,the XYZ monster gains this effect
*When this card is XYZ Summoned,Draw 1 card for each "Po Friendship" monster you control.

Last edited by Ptolemy55 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark-flame knight
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Dark-flame knight

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:01 pm

PO Friendship- Knight
[Xyz/Warrior]
Rank 8
2 level 8 PO Friendship
Atk 4000 Def 3000

Once per turn , you can detach 1 xyz material from this card to activate the following effect
: This turn , PO Friendship monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or card eff . If this card attacks an opponent's monster , the opponent's monster loses 500 atk . When this card is destroyed by battle or by a card effect , add 1 PO Friendship monster from your graveyard to your hand.

The reason for this being rank 8 is that jolty's lv 5 and its eff brings out blade charge , both tune and summon ptolemy , ptolemy's eff brings another monster and makes it lv 8 , they overlay and become me. Is this good? this
Back to top Go down
jef12345
Administrator
Administrator
jef12345

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 9:07 pm

sure but i'll change a little on it.
it's gonna be like this:
Once per turn , you can detach 1 xyz material from this card to activate the following effect
: This turn , PO Friendship monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or card eff . If this card attacks an opponent's monster , the opponent's monster loses 500 atk . When this card leaves the field ,you can add 2 "PO Friendship" monsters from your graveyard to your hand.
this card's effect cant be negated.
Back to top Go down
Drace101
Administrator
Administrator
Drace101

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Po Friendship - Drace
[type] Pendulum
[Level] 4
[Pendulum Effect] once per turn u can add one "PO FRENDSHIP" monster from your deck to your hand.
[Monster Effect] when this card is used for as a fusion material and send to grave u can add one "PO FRIENDSHIP" spell/trap card from your deck to your hand.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Tester
Tester
Jericho

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:38 am

Is dere another Pendulum? Cuz ai wanna be popped by an MST
Back to top Go down
jef12345
Administrator
Administrator
jef12345

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:26 am

sure just write ur pendulum abitilies and monster abilities and atk and def etc... (dont write the scales).
btw u wont be poped by mst i got a plan to that Wink
Back to top Go down
EnigmaL
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
EnigmaL

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Po Friendship- Enigmal
EARTH
Warrior/tuner
2000/1000
When this card is summoned by an effect of a po friendship monster, special summon a level 4 or below po friendship monster. When this card is destroyed, return one po friendship monster from the grave to the top of your deck.
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Po Friendship - Greenbane
WIND
Repile/Synchro
2500/2500
Level 6
1 EARTH "Po Friendship" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Po Friendship" monster(s).
This card gains 200 defense points for every "Po Friendship" monster on the field or in the grave.
Once per turn, when a face up "Po Friendship" monster is targeted for an attack and would be destroyed, you can halve Po friendship - Greenbane's defense points and add it to the other "Po friendship" monsters attack points. When This card is sent to the grave, you can banish this card to special summon up to 2 "Po Friendship" monsters from the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Quasar
BLS Twilight
BLS Twilight
Quasar

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Po Friendship - Quasar
Light
Warrior/Synchro
Level 5
1 Light "Po Friendship" Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner Monster(s)
This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects if there are 3 or more "Po Friendship" monsters on the field. Once per turn you can reveal 1 "Po Friendship" monster, this card gains 200 atk for each of that cards levels. If this card is destroyed you can Special Summon A Level 4 or lower Po Friendship monster from your hand or graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my archtype deck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my archtype deck.   my archtype deck. Empty

Back to top Go down

my archtype deck.
Page 1 of 1