Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu I_vote_lcapchapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu I_voting_barchapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu I_vote_lcapchapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu I_voting_barchapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladecharge

chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Empty
PostSubject: chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu   chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:37 am

The Door opened and everyone went and they followed the yellow doors Giovanni look around and he saw people men and women leaving as well. He thought as he was walking “ If there's 20 people in each pod and if there are 5 pods that means that there are 100 genius trainees. I wonder if I have to duel any of them. I am interested on how good of duelist they all are.” He had no idea where he was supposed to go so he just followed the others. Edward came up to Jt since he was leading the group. He asked Jt “Uh hey do you know where you are going?” then Jt responded “No not really, I am just following the others. Do you know where to go?” Then Edward quickly replied “ Yes I do.” Then Jt said “ Well take point then.” Edward said “ Oh well okay then.” he took point. Then Jt asked "Edward Nygma right? Then Edward said “Yes and the other one name is Saddie.”
Thirty seconds later they all walked to what appears to be a training hall. They all started to line up in neatly organized rows. When they finished getting lined up they stood like a soldier while staring at the Union flag. Then the A.I said “ For those of you who are having second doubts you may enter a pod and leave now. All information you have given will not be shared to the public. You have one minute to leave then after you leave this area a Protic will begin extracting your orb witch will be a ten minute process. This is your last chance you may start to leave now.” Not a single person started to leave.

After the minute has passed not a single soul left. Then the A.I said “ Everyone is still accounted for. this will be a recording to prove that you gave an oath of a soldier to serve the union. Say the Oath in 5..4…3…2…1… now.” Then everyone said “ I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Union Under Zion (God) in Liberty justice and peace for all. I give my existence to protect the union and fight to protect the innocent and those who can’t defend themselves. I agree for a life time of service until I die or the war is over. I will fight all those who oppose our justice, liberty and peace and who threaten us. Until this war is over.”

Then the A.I said “ recording complete, this was also a video recording. First line go to the left exit second line go to the right exit all other lines follow that pattern. Our 9 trainees and their two new companions along with everyone else in their line are in line two so they take the right exit. After 10 seconds they take the right exit. Then an officer said “ Left side follow the signs to the bunkers to the left. Right side follow the signs to the right. Report to the field near your bunker at 1400 hours. Move.” He repeated it a couple of times. To the other people coming in. they went and one minute and two seconds later they went outside and then 10 seconds later found the bunker. Saddie went to it and try to open up the door which was successful. she look inside and she counted the bunks. she counted 20 bunk beds. Then she said “ hey guys this bunk bed area has 20 bunk beds. Then Chase said “ Alright.” All 20 from their pod went inside the bunk bed area, then one of them locked the door.

Then they began to choose their bunk beds and got all that menial crap set up. They all changed into their work out clothes. Then Nathen look at the clock which read 2:00 PM. Jt then said “ I am going to see if we have to get a haircut.” Then an officer opened up the door because he had a key. Then he asked“ Who locked the door? Then a trainee said “ I did.” Then he said “ Do not lock this freaking door until lights out! You have a safe lock under your beds if you are worried about your stuff! You say sir whenever you speak to an higher ranking officer before you say whatever you have to say with their express FUCKING permission, do you get me!” He said “ yes sir.” Then the officer yelled at the top of his lungs “ DO YOU GET ME BOY!” then he said “Sir yes sir.” Then he said “ Good next time no one will tolerate that shit. Now then after you are all done come and get your hair cut before you leave you still got 002 hours so get your asses in gear boys and girls. Go right then left.” He closed the door and people went to go quickly put the stuff away and put the safe lock on their STORAGE UNITS. After that they went to go get their hair cut. They each took twelve minutes. All of their hair was cut to military standards.

When the time came for them to go outside. They went near the barracks outside like the officer said. They stood there in soldier stance when they got there they waited for five minutes until an officer came with the person who would be their drill sergeant. After the 5 minutes the drill sergeant came to them and he look at them. then he said “ Well, well I got a Bunch of early birds this morning. I am drill sergeant Zed. Never in my years of service have I seen such worthless excuses for recruits, That is u..” he was interrupted by a one of the trainees. it was the same one who lock the door. He was laughing then Zed ask “ Is there something? IS THEIR SOMETHING FUNNY?!” then he replied “ I’m sorry I…” then Zed said looking at him all up and personal “ Whenever you speak to someone you start out with sir. DO YOU GET ME?!” then he responded “ SIR YES SIR.” Then Zed “ Alright run. Run I said, run, run.” he slaps him in his back and he starts running, Zed look at an officer down the field were he said.“ Mack keep pace for him.” Then Mack got out an electric whip and look at him and started chasing and said “ Move.”

Then Zed said “ If any of you think this is a joke every time you miss your mommy. SO WHAT!? YOU SIGNED UP TO BE A GENUIS SOILDER IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU JUST TAKE THE WASH OUT POD AND GET YOUR SORRY ASSES OUT OF HERE BECAUSE YOUR WASTING MY TIME AND THE OTHER HIGHER UPS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME ROOKIES?!” then they all said “Sir we get you sir.” Then he said “ Well good. Now then who thinks they got the shit to take me down.” One of them said “Sir I think I do sir.” Then he said “ Come son.” The recruit rushed Zed and tried to get a solid punch in. Zed dodged the punch and tripped the recruit . During which he quickly grabbed his left arm, put his foot down on him and twisted his arm. The trainee grunted. Then Zed look at him releasing him and ask “ You okay son?” then he said “ Sir I am okay sir I think you broke my arm.” Then he yelled“ MEDIC!” then he came to help fix him up. then Zed asked "Who's next?” 6 seconds later he said “ Alright I won’t hold it against you.” then they heard a shout that sounded like the person said “OWWWW.” Then Zed pointed to a stack of metal pools that were big. He said “ See those metal pools. Grab one of them then come back over here and follow me and no walking only running and jogging.”

They jog to get to the metal pull. Each of them pick one then they ran back to him. Tony thought “Fuck these things are freaken heavy I can’t run with this for long. I am not ready to run with this for miles. Oh well this is how it going to be.” They went to Zed and then he started to jog then they followed. He said “ What you are holding is 5 tons of metal right there. that why we have you guys wait 4 or 3 days because during that time that orb give you a shit ton of strength. That why you keep feeling stronger each day but it stopped earlier probably.”

After 3 miles of jogging the trainees were TIRED and barely able to keep and with those pools on their shoulders. Then Zed said “ Repeat after me.” Then he chanted loudly “ ALL MY LIFE THIS IS WHAT I DREAMED!” then the others said the same thing out loud “ ALL MY LIFE THIS IS WHAT I DREAMED!” Then zed chanted loudly “ TO BE BADASS FOR THOSE UNION S.O.B'S!” then the other said the same but in higher voice “TO BE BADASS FOR THOSE UNION S.O.B'S!” then Zed said “ chant here we go, let’s go alright, here we go. Make it loud enough for people to hear.” They chanted it loud enough for people to hear. They did that while running for 10 more miles. They ran back to where they started. After that everyone could hardly run anymore. Then Zed said “ right run back were you got those pools and run back to me”. They did just that then after they were done. A bell rang and Zed said “ Chow time get to the mess hall and right on time too. Run don’t walk.” They ran to it and Zed jogged with them. they all went to the mess hall.

Then during when chase was getting some food and water. Someone was skipping the line which some people complaining for him to get back in line. Then the guy who cut in line said “ There is enough for everyone.” Then Chase look at him and told him “Hey if you say their enough for everyone then why are you cutting? Get back in line or are you deaf?” he looked stared at him and chase did not flinch a bit what so ever, then he said “ I kind of like you, not many people have the balls to talk to me much less lecture and insult me. Hey you know what everyone needs a friend here so why not be friends.” He gave him extra food.” After Chase got his food he sat down then the guy he just talked to sat next to him with his food and water. Then he told him “ By the way my name is Saren Arterius. Eighteen, crazy and probably the most sadistic person you'll encounter. Also I don’t like being bound to people or places but friends are fine with me just as long as they don't try to control me.” then Chase asked “ Why did you join?” then Saren replied with an eerily calm face “To unleash create chaos and anarchy." Then his face suddenly lit up with a smile and he said "Just kidding but I am doing it to fight and for the glorious bloodshed to come.” He slapped Chase on the back hard. “You want to know why because fuck peace that's why just fuck it. Let me guess you joined so you can stop those who would bring suffering to the people you care about. That's good and all but to be honest your reasoning isn't as altruistic as you make it sound mate. Either way it good for you gain immense power so you should be happy. Me on the other hand, I don’t give a single fuck about my family. A bunch of retards and assholes.” Then Chase said “ I am doing this for more than that. I want to kick them off my planet.” Then Saren said “ kick them off your planet eh. That good I guess. If someone wanted to invade my home I would brutally kill them, rip out their organs and place them on the porch as a warning. Well I would have covered it up so the police don’t come over. But then again I could kill the cops as well. My Spirit monster is Beelze of the Diabolic dragons. Beelze, due to his desire to have a strong wielder put me through a trial by combat while I was napping. Needless to say I won, and he gifted me me with enhanced physical prowess along with a few other surprises. So what's your spirit monster chase?” Chase replied “Evilswarm Ophion.” Then Saren said “ That's actually not a bad choice. He is good as a card and he will probably give you a set of abilities based on your strength, darkness manipulation being one of the upper tier abilities as far as I heard. Use it wisely.” He pats his shoulder heavily. Then they continued to eat their meal.
Back to top Go down
{apex}greenbane
BLS Beginning
BLS Beginning
{apex}greenbane

chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu Empty
PostSubject: Re: chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu   chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:49 am

Yes, Saren finally got some screen time. Hallelujah
Back to top Go down

chapter 3 section 2 training base Hindu
Page 1 of 1