Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Log-in or Register now to join Envoy Duel Academy!
Dueling Network members are always welcome.
(If you are new to the academy, click Chatbox then Log-In to talk to our staff for help or information once you've registered.)
Envoy Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA is open to all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.
Duel alongside or with other people to enhance your dueling skills here at Envoy Duel Academy.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The rebirth of EDA.
Menu
Latest topics
» A Trip Down Memory Lane
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby keo Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:54 am

» A new card game for this place?
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby yugar Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:57 pm

» trying again
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby yugar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:51 pm

» A new Fate
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby Lost Fate Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

» New decks in the game!
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby yugar Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 pm

» what happend???
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby yugar Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

» Help with Symphonic Warrior
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby Ultraviolence Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 pm

» Kuriboo vs {edgy clan name here}cheese
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby Neo-Eyes Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

» How To build a deck Part 1 And Homework assignment 1
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby Gagethompson Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

» The King Of All Grovyles Deck Shop <3
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby Gobbly_Goobers Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:30 pm

» Tournament suggestions
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby yugar Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

» RaidRaptor Deck Discussion
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

» Drace's Guide To A Proper Blackwing Deck
chapter 2 part two last section Emptyby KURIBOO Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Top posters
keo
chapter 2 part two last section I_vote_lcapchapter 2 part two last section I_voting_barchapter 2 part two last section I_vote_rcap 
yugideckfan
chapter 2 part two last section I_vote_lcapchapter 2 part two last section I_voting_barchapter 2 part two last section I_vote_rcap 
jef12345
yugar
Gagethompson
EnigmaL
Bladecharge
Jericho
Drace101
Durbe King Of Angels

chapter 2 part two last section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bladecharge

chapter 2 part two last section Empty
PostSubject: chapter 2 part two last section   chapter 2 part two last section EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:56 am

last part of chapter 2.

Then Josh said “Heroes for the freaking win.” Then Chase said “You know what I don’t really want to duel anymore sorry guys.” Then Nathen got up and said “Alright.” Then chase said “Just send zack to go get his deck as well. I am bad.” Then tony said “It wouldn’t really bother him.” Then Zack and Giovanni came in the room then Zack said “Its okay dude I heard you, Giovanni found a BOOK left by someone. It says on the front for “New people read this.” then Giovanni ask and look at Jt “Hey Jt can you read this.” then Jt said “Uh sure.” Giovanni gave it to Jt then Jt took it. Jt look at them and ask “you want me to read it now?” then the others said “Ya” on their own time.
Jt opened up the small Notebook and then he says “Alright here we go. This is what he saids. Or her, I'm just guessing that it's a he. “Due to the fear of getting in trouble I will not tell you who I am, I am from your world and I am a "geniuses" soldier. I found a small notebook as well as this copy version and surprisingly it's up to date. I needed to edit and change some things for this journal to make any sense. I made a copy just in case the original was found, which it was and destroyed. Do not bring this notebook with you. Right before you leave put this book right back where you find it. Trust me on this. Now down to business. If you are reading this then you probably already got an orb from the protics. Yes it makes you powerful and all. But if you want to get more powerful I suggest you do what they tell you. With that said what I am about to tell you is inevitable since you got an orb. The orbs that you got are slowly transforming you into an organic energy being. Basically you will be an extremely powerful living generator. Luckily there is no real way that the energy portion of you can be used against you. If they try to use it against you, know that it will have no effect on you. Trust me please! It will take at least one year and three months for you to fully change. If you want to have partial immortality then these orbs are a godsend because when you do change, as long as you put any energy in you, you will be able to live forever. Provided you don't get fatally wounded somehow. Do not forget that even if the enemy isn't using cards against you. On the bright side that would require a lot of fire power. It will hurt but not as bad as it normally would when you are HUMAN. Do not forget my warning. Never mention this to anyone. The higher echelons of the Union and alliance chain of command know about this. They want Soldiers like me and I guess they made a deal with the Protics. . .Don’t worry when you change you will be fine our organic parts will always come back even if it blown to ashes. You will be able to feel and have emotions and you will be able to think but you will have no organs. Your body and power will multiply times 30. You will be able to see farther then you ever could, you will be able to do superhuman like things. Sorry but you have to give up your humanity weather you like it or not. Oh the guy had a work out schedule and I tried it. It works out well so please do it. It will help but you won’t be ready for the training even if you train 24/7. Even if the training is hardcore you still won’t be ready. Good luck Soldiers.” That is all.”

Then Tony yelled angrily “WHAT THE FUCK! WE ARE SOME SORT OF EXPERIMENTS?! FUCK THE PROTICS AND THE UNION!” Then Chase said in disbelief “I can’t believe this. We're all just pets and tools to them.” Ben was near the wall then he punched it “Oh sure we get more powerful and all that jazz, thats the only good part but not only are we soldiers, but we're lab rats.” Then Jeromy ask “What do we do now?” then tony yelled “WHAT DO YOU THINK!? WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT AND IT STUCK IN US AND WE NEED IT NOW OR WERE FUCKED! IT FUCKING SUCKS!” Then Jt said “thhhhhhhh” then he took some deep breaths then he said “Okay there is no use getting worked up about this mess. Everyone calm down.” Everyone takes deep breaths and tries to keep their composure. Jt looks for the workout schedule when he finds it he asked "Okay I got the workout schedule so you guys want to do it now or no?” Then the others say “alright.” Giovanni did not get changed cause he is still in his workout clothes but the others did. Then they worked out and dueled until the 4th day arrived. When that day came all of them had 3 different types of attacks, a melee attack with magic, a buff up and a ranged attack. They also have a basic ability and they can tell what abilities they have. Some had defense boost or damage boost. They discussed their arsenal cards. They practiced their shooting skills on a wall. No Giovanni did not use his cannon on that because they did not want the place to collapse on them. They took no risk for it. Jt and Josh have heavy machine guns but at a certain point they stopped using them. For the rest of the time they basically woke up, went to the bathroom, washed some clothes, took a bath, eat, train some duel time, train, take lunch break, train, some duel time ,train, then when it time have dinner, train some more, duel time then train a bit more until they had to sleep. The others who did not duel yet will duel during training don’t you worry.

On the 4th day while they were training in the weight room after Jt, Jeromy and Nathen was done with his rep then a Duelist alliance solider came and opened the door to the weight room. Everyone looked at him when he opened up the door. Then the soldier look at them and said “Oh uh hi I’m private Humson with the duelist alliance. Whenever you are ready to go just come to the location where you arrived. I will take my leave now and I will be waiting over there. Take your time but we have to go before midnight.” Then he closed the door and left. After a while Tony said “Giovanni you found it so go and return it. we'll try and make sure that they don’t get back there. Any others that come here have to know. Wait 5 minutes until we leave the bedrooms.” Then Giovanni ask“ Okay but shouldn’t we take a bath.” Then Jt said “ eh sure lets do that first. It's best that we don’t waste any time so we can get stuff done over there.” the others agreed.
They went to the bedrooms ,or the quarters if you prefer, and got their trademark clothes. Then they went into the showers and placed their clothes in the washroom Cabin so they wouldn't get wet. Giovanni got the small note book from the quarters and placed it in the shower cabin were he found it and he takes a bath over there. Then everyone started taking a bath. Jeromy asked during it “ What should we hurry up for? I just want to know. I am fine with it but still.” then Nathen replied “ So we can finish anything that we have to do over their without having to worry about it at midnight. Like fill out paper forms or internet forms. They are advance so I am guessing it will be online I think.” then Ben ask “hey guys these cabins are water proof right. This is the first time I put anything in there and I have seen you guys do it so yeah?” then Josh said “ don't worry it's water proof.” Then Giovanni said “ I put the book back where I found it.” Then Jt said “Good.” Then Chase said “ Training is going to be one hardass bitch.” Then Zack said “ Word.” Then Josh said “I know right.” Then Nathen said “I wonder how everyone is doing at home?” then Tony said “ Probably worried about us.” then Giovanni said “ I know my mom is crying a river. Probably having police searching for us all and they won’t find us as far as we know.” Then Jt said “ Yep same here. It's for their own good though, better than them suffering far more than they would be if we went back. Well I am done.” Then Giovanni replied “ Me two.” The two dried off and putted their clothes on and left at the same. The others then followed.

They went to where they first came over on the first day after everyone was done. Of course they had their duel disk and decks and all that. They went to the soldier then Jeromy said “We are ready to go.” Then the solider turned his head and look at them and said “Follow me.” They followed him outside. Their eyes hurt because they were inside for 4 days. Then they noticed ground vehicles. There were a couple of men outside of the vehicles as well? They went inside the vehicles. Then the vehicles started up and then they drove off.
Back to top Go down

chapter 2 part two last section
Page 1 of 1